Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Perception Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementation of high-performance tracking & sensor fusion algorithms for various operating systems & hardware platforms.
• Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the required skill set.
• Implementation of high-performance tracking algorithms in C++ / Python
• Multi-radar fusion, handling sensor registration and calibration
• Proficiency in usage of C++ BLAS packages
• Development experience on embedded Linux / RTOS • Development experience on Arm / embedded hardware
• Evaluation of implementation with simulators & real-work data
• Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
• Detection, fication & fusion algorithms for cameras (day / thermal)
• Experience with automotive Radars
• Occupancy Grid & SLAM algorithm
• Expertise in state of art association (MHT, JPDA, MFA) & filtering (IMM) algorithms