Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Senior Radar Systems Engineer, you will join a team with cross-functional expertise in systems, software, digital, analog and RFIC design to deliver in-house and partner-enabled applications that demonstrate the value and differentiation of Uhnder products and technology. This is a senior level engineering position with leadership role.
• Lead a team focused on system engineering with in digitally modulated radar systems. This includes requirement analysis, end to end system level simulation, algorithm development.
• Develop advanced concepts for radar and communication signal processing.
• Work closely with analog, digital and software engineers to analyze, define and validate architectures.
• Simulate impact of analog impairments on system performance and provide design specification.
• Simulate bit accurate digital architecture data-path and provide design specification.
• Perform experimentation and field testing, analyze, and validate field results with simulations.
Required Education and Experience:
• Master’s (minimum) with 10+ years of experience or Ph.D. degree with 7+ years of experience in EE/Physics or related subjects.
• Expertise in Matlab based system simulations.
• Experience in radar and/or communications systems.
• Experience with MIMO systems (preferably with MIM0 radar)
• Experience of silicon-based transceivers, and signal processing accelerators in embedded systems.
• Knowledge/Experience of C/C++, Python.