Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in Chennai, India, and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Platform Software (Firmware) Engineer, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to develop bootloader, board support software, embedded operating system optimization, peripheral device drivers, for Uhnder SOCs & radar systems, including special-purpose custom hardware pipelines.
• Develop low-level drivers for communication interfaces like I2C, UART, SPI, CAN andethernet, system peripherals and DDR, flash, and OTP memory subsystems.
• Develop HAL and middleware to support various SoCs
• Develop and validate ROM code and bootloader for ARM powered SoCs
• Develop and validate AES. SHA and RSA security protocols
• Develop, optimize and test BSPs for various SoC platforms
• Support board bring-up of new SoC platforms
• Work with hardware, systems, and product engineering teams to develop and deliver test suites for validation, quality assurance, and manufacturing of systems
• Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
Required Education and Experience:
• BS degree in EE/CS with 3-8 years of relevant industry experience in baremetal/RTOS/Linux software development
• Expertise in ARM architecture know-how and assembly language programming
• Expertise in baremetal / RTOS development experience in embedded C/C++ programming
• Hands-on experience in device driver and kernel level programming in RTOS / Linux
• Expert in root cause analysis and SoC debugging preferably GDB, OpenOCD based JTAG debugger
• Hands on experience in chip bringup
• Hands on experience in scripting, preferably in python or shell
• Linux application development and debugging
Experience – Desirable:
• Experience in automotive radar system software
• Automotive/Safety/Compliance/Certification experience