Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Senior Electrical design Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Design of PCBA’s inclusive of schematic capture, layout, routing High-speed digital design, that is, to work in a Hi speed digital design - LPDDR4 and develop EVK, modules and PCB materials, stack up and BLR for efficiency and cost-effective power supply solutions
- Define guidelines and design rules for PCBA designs integrating Uhnder IC’s that meet automotive and industrial reliability requirements
- Perform signal and power integrity analysis of designs and implement revisions as required to meet reliability and performance goals
- Perform Testability reviews and implement design revisions necessary to ensure resulting PCBA meets test coverage goals
- Work closely with mmWave Engineer to ensure all mmWave signals are properly designed to ensure minimal insertion loss
- Debugging of PCBA’s and execution of formal qualifications Development of DFx plans
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MS EE with 5-10+ years’ experience with the design and bring up of complex PCBA’s and modules.
- RF design experience is a definite plus.
- Automotive design experience highly desired EMI/EMC best practices experience
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
Key skills required:
- Experience with bringup and Characterization/Qualification of HW
- Hands on experience in Orcad, Allegro and/or Altium, Cadence, Signal Integrity Tool and JIRA/Confluence is must.
- Hands on experience in analysis of Signal integrity and Power integrity.
- Experience in design for testability (DFT) to a hardware product design.
- To develop and apply manufacturing tests to the designed hardware.
- Strong knowledge on Design for Reliability (DfR) and follows design rules and automation