Uhnder is seeking an Electrical/Computer Engineer to join the Validation team in Austin, TX to interface and coordinate with our customer-facing applications teams. In this role, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems, and software disciplines to ensure that our technology exceeds the rigorous demands of the automotive and next-generation mobility markets. The candidate must be an excellent team player, self-motivated, and able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies. This position is located in Austin, TX and may be filled at multiple levels depending on experience.
Job responsibilities include
· Interfacing with the Hardware, Applications, Systems, and Software Teams to confirm expectations and understanding of customer requirements and ensure testing satisfies those requirements.
· Distilling customer requirements into actionable tasks that the engineering teams can take to fulfill the requirements.
· Defining tests for evolving customer applications and requirements, including electrical and mechanical hardware, software, and algorithm tests.
· Developing test stations and software systems required for delivering customer requirements.
· Executing test plans, leading other team members, interpreting, and presenting results.
· Creating documentation such as test plans, test reports, how-to guides, and best practices.
· Mentoring and assisting in the development of other employees.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· A minimum of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 2-10 years’ experience
· Ideal candidates would have experience with radar, automotive, functional safety, and embedded software
· Hands-on laboratory experience with either common digital systems (DDR4, SPI, I2C, etc), RF and wireless, or high-performance analog products
· Experience with Python and C/C++ scripting· Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision · Ability to take high-level goals and synthesize a detailed development plan · Excellent verbal and written English communication skills · Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-site, collaborative environment · Proactive communication with and support for cross functional teams such as Design, Operations, Applications, and Software, both locally and in remote design centers.