Uhnder is seeking a Hardware Validation Python Developer to join the Validation team in Austin, TX to develop Python infrastructure, develop test algorithms, collect/analyze data, and support cross-functional teams. In this role, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems, and software disciplines to ensure that our technology exceeds the rigorous demands of the automotive and next-generation mobility markets. The candidate must be an excellent team player, self-motivated, and able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies. This position is located in Austin, TX and may be filled at multiple levels depending on experience.
Job responsibilities include
· Defining and creating structured Python test algorithms.
· Defining, creating, and maintaining tools for data collection, mining, reporting, and visualization.
· Creating cross-platform supported tools.
· Guiding and mentoring of less-experienced software contributors to maintain high standards of code generation and compliance.
· Interfacing with multiple teams to define software solutions that satisfies all requirements.
· Automating various test equipment.
· Creating documentation such as test plans, test reports, how-to guides, and best practices.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· A minimum of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and 2-5 years’ experience
· Experience with standard lab equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, etc.)
· Experience with version control (git, mercurial, svn)
· Proven knowledge and ability to work with semiconductor or electronic testing data
· Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to take high-level goals and synthesize a detailed development plan
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-site, collaborative environment
· Proactive communication with and support for cross functional teams such as Design, Operations, Applications, and Software, both locally and in remote design centers.