Uhnder, the leader in digital imaging radar technologies for automotive and next-generation mobility applications, is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team. Ideal applicants are those that thrive in a fast-paced environment, are adept learners in a variety of engineering disciplines, and can maintain order amidst rapid change. The job reports to the Sr. Director of Program Management and is based in Austin, TX. Remote candidates considered but local candidates are preferred.
Requirements and Qualifications
· B.S. or M.S. in an engineering or scientific discipline
· 3+ years minimum experience in technical project management, project leadership, program strategy, scope & resource definition
· Experience with project/task tracking tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Excel
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technical individuals at all levels
· Preferred experience managing projects in product areas such as: design/validation/release of ICs, embedded software, RF, radar, electromechanical assemblies (PCBAs and mechanical enclosures), automotive, functional safety
· Partner with the Senior Director of Program Management to deliver on the company’s highest priority programs
· Define and track project tasks, resource requirements and KPIs
· Manage high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment
· Manage customer ticket closure across company
· Maintain a consistent, clearly communicated project management methodology
· Balance the details of the work immediately in front of you while also ensuring that there is a clear plan for work in the 3+ month horizon
· Identify risks, roadblocks and critical path items and ensure that all are managed appropriately
· Resolve cross-team collaboration disconnects as required
· Ensure project success by managing the “what and when” of a project while working closely with engineering leaders who own the “who and how”.