As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Design of PCBA’s inclusive of schematic capture, layout, routing High-speed digital design, for example, LPDD4 Design of efficient and cost-effective power supply solutions
- Define guidelines and design rules for PCBA designs integrating Uhnder IC’s that meet automotive and industrial reliability requirements
- Material selection and resulting PCBA layer stack up
- Perform signal and power integrity analysis of designs and implement revisions as required to meet reliability and performance goals
- Perform Testability reviews and implement design revisions necessary to ensure resulting PCBA meets test coverage goals
- Work closely with mmWave Engineer to ensure all mmWave signals are properly designed to ensure minimal insertion loss
- Debugging of PCBA’s and execution of formal qualifications Development of DFx plans
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MSEE with 5-10+ years experience with the design and bring up of complex PCBA’s and modules.
- RF design experience is a definite plus.
- Automotive design experience highly desired EMI/EMC best practices experience
- Proficiency in package and PCB drawing tools such as Cadence SIP, Allegro, and/or Altium.
- Proficiency with tools for Signal Integrity analysis
- Proficiency using JIRA & Confluence for issue management and information exchange
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written