AMS Verification Lead
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar-on-Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digital Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, Uhnder’s main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, with design facilities in India and China.
Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance and the additional benefits of smaller size and lower power and cost.
As Uhnder’s AMS Verification Lead, you will be responsible for leading the efforts focused on verifying the design and implementation of the complex Analog/RF subsystems. In this position, you will be leading the AMS verification team that is responsible for all aspects of the verification of the functionality of these complex designs spanning : Circuit uArchitecture, Functionality across multiple frequency ranges, power modes and power management, etc.
- Technical leadership and small-team management experience
- Developing strategies to insure the efficient creation and execution of verification plans for analog designs.
- Developing strategies and specs for the creation of higher-level analog models.
- Experience with the creation and deployment of automated flows for AMS verification
- Work with Analog and Digital team members to debug failures, manage bug tracking, and achieve the appropriate verification goals
- Coordinating and managing verification review procedures/standards
- Managing team execution of test plan development and test regressions
- Coordinating/reviewing project plans for all aspects of the AMS verification efforts
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience leading AMS Verification teams/efforts
- Solid verification skills in problem solving and debugging
- Experience in working with multi-site development teams
- Proven success in AMS verification
- Experience with industry standard AMS verification tools
- Experience writing scripts in Perl/Python
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to be a team player
- Willingness and drive to take on diverse challenges
- Exposure to ISO 26262 Functional Safety verification is a plus
- Matlab experience is a plus
- Experience with System Verilog Assertions (SVA) is a plus
- Programming experience in C/C++ is a plus