Uhnder is the leader in digital imaging radar technologies for automotive and next-generation mobility applications. Based on Digital Code Modulation (DCM), Uhnder's fully software-defined radar-on-chip (RoC) and sensor modules enable highest-resolution digital perception for ADAS, AV, and logistics automation systems. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder is the only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and systems.
Uhnder is seeking an Engineering Assistant to join the Hardware Systems team in Austin, TX. As an Engineering Assistant, you will assist engineers by ordering supplies and parts, tracking orders, following up with vendors to ensure orders remain on-track for delivery, assisting with documentation, as well as other duties to be assigned. The candidate must be an excellent team player, self-motivated, and able to work with cross-functional teams across multiple geographies. This position is located in Austin, TX.
Job responsibilities include:
· Ordering engineering parts and supplies (ex. Digikey, Mouser, McMaster).
· Tracking PCB builds and assembly
· Tracking and maintaining delivery schedules with vendors
· Assisting with basic documentation (as needed)
· Proactive communication with, and support for, cross functional teams such as Design, Operations, Applications, and Software, both locally and in remote design centers.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
· A minimum of an Associates Degree and 2 years of administrative support
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Must be detailed and organized