has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (). Sensors based on Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As Sr. HW Applications Engineer for the Application Engineering team, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems, and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Utilize PCB Circuit Schematics and Layout using Altium, OrCAD, or any equivalent PCB Design Tools.
- Analyze technical problems/issues on HW/ SW systems and effectively articulate verbal and written recommendations and solutions.
- Perform failure analysis at System, HW & SW level and guide the team members.
- Simulate and verify circuit designs.
- Utilize Product and Component Drawings.
- Utilize Electronic component Technical specifications and Documentation.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, and HW/ SW engineering as needed for additional technical support and product issue resolution.
- Focus on quality customer service.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 5-8 years of relevant experience (Masters would be preferred)
- Experience with Microprocessor/ Microcontroller design and applications.
- Experience with the calibration of sensors.
- Applications/ System level Hardware & Software experience in Automotive and Commercial/ Industrial Sensor Modules with built-in RF Antennas/ Analog / Digital/ Power supply & protection circuits and various onboard accessories like IMU, temp sensors, accelerometers, gyroscopes, etc.
- Experience with Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Analog, and Digital Oscilloscope, Power Supplies, Waveform/Signal Generator, DVM, Evaluation Boards, Remote access switch, and other lab equipment.
- Knowledge of automotive protocols like CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc. and other standard comm interface like USB, UART,SPI,I2C, etc.
- Knowledge about MATLAB, Simulink, and PSpice
- Understanding of EMC/EMI Standards and
Certifications like FCC/ISED/RED and other GMA (global marker access
- Programming experience in C++, Python
- Familiar with GNSS, Cameras, Gyroscope, Lidar, IMUs and Radar Systems.
- Knowledge of test and bug tracking tools (e.g. Atlassian Confluence, Jira)
- Working Knowledge MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Visual Studio, and Excel.
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies.