Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
Intern,you will join a team of digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Circuit analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware performance issues and hardware integration, test and verification
- Support code porting, regression setup for validation as well as automation tasks
- Develop solutions to test issues and develop productivity and efficiency enhancements
- Familiar with digital design in Verilog
- Programming experience in Python & Linux
- Knowledge of test and bug tracking tools (e.g. Atlassian Confluence, Jira)
- Working Knowledge MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Visual Studio, Excel.
- Ability to analyze technical problems/issues on HW/ SW systems and effectively articulate verbal and written recommendations and solutions
- Self-starter mentality with strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
Required Education and Experience:
- Pursuing Bachelor/Master’s degree in Electrical/ Computer Science Engineering
- Software tools: Python, Verilog, Matlab
- Familiar with embedded systems and Linux systems