has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (). Sensors based on Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As Embedded Software Engineer for the platform software team, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems, and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Designing, implementation, and debugging of system and application software
Required Education and Experience:
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering
- Software development using Linux OS.
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Experience with RTOS and device drivers
- Experience in automotive software, especially radar related
- Experience with ARM microcontrollers