As Radar Systems Engineer- summer intern, you will join a team with cross-functional expertise in systems, software, digital, analog and RFIC design to deliver in-house and partner-enabled applications that demonstrate the value and differentiation of Uhnder products and technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for system engineering with a focus on digitally modulated radar systems focusing on end-to-end system-level simulation, and algorithm development.
- Simulate the impact of analog and/or digital architecture and analyze the impact on system performance and provide design specifications.
experimentation and field testing, analyze, and validate field results with
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. program in electrical engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in Matlab-based system simulations.
- Knowledge in radar and/or communications systems.
- Knowledge of MIMO systems (preferably with MIM0 radar)
of C/C++, Python.
will receive routine feedback and assigned a mentor who has professional
expertise in the field of analog design.