Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a FuSA Process Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixedsignal, RF, digital, systems, and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Assist Functional Safety Manager to develop the right process and culture to develop products for automotive industry in accordance with ISO26262- guidelines.
- Ensure that all teams across the company are following process and enable the right checks-and-balances to maintain them.
- Participate/lead internal-audits, and external-assessments for ISO26262, and related certifications from a process standpoint.
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering (or related fields) with 10+ years of industry experience
- Deeply involved in developing safety elements as per ISO26262 (SEOoC, or DIA)
- Working experience of parts-2, 7, 8 of ISO26262
- Experience in working with engineering teams to generate safety case in preparing for interna-audit, and external assessment.
- Participation for internal-audit & external-assessment for FuSa compliance
- Hands-on with requirements management tools such as DOORS, JAMA, etc.
- Good communication skills, and pro-active outlook with a go-get attitude.
- Comfortable working across time-zones in a dynamic environment
- Experience in creating HARA, FSC, TSC, and safety validation documents from requirements management tool.
- Working experience of any of parts 4, 5, 6, 9, 11 of ISO26262.
- Lead for internal-audit & external-assessment for FuSa compliance
- Experience with quality management standards like ISO9001, ASPICE, IATF-16949