Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Senior Lab Technician, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Prototyping and debugging circuits and mechanical systems
- Managing equipment calibration through outside vendors
- Setup and maintenance of lab facilities
- Radar module assembly and testing
- Chip / IC testing
- Production recordkeeping, database management
- Part and equipment procurement
- Logistics coordination of builds and deployments
- Mentorship of younger technicians and contractors
Required Education and Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent with minimum 7 years of
electronics or research laboratory experience
- Expert surface mount soldering and rework skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of standard electronics lab equipment usage, maintenance, and repair
- Comfortable reading schematics and PCB layouts as part of board debugging and modification
- Proven track record as a self-starter, capable of independent work
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Jira, Confluence, Linux preferred)
- Python programming experience a plus
- Light mechanical prototyping skills