Uhnder has developed the world’s first digital Radar-on-Chip (RoC). Sensors, based on Uhnder’s Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology, achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, Uhnder is headquartered in Austin, Texas, USA with additional design facilities in India and China.
As the Field Application Engineer (FAE) Intern, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts developing the next generation of electronics impacting us in our everyday lives. This is an intern position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordination and execution of software and hardware integration and testing in close collaboration with functional development teams
- Enabling full-system monitoring including data creation, data mining and KPI generation
- Pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in Engineering, or equivalent real-world experience
- Experience with embedded systems and sensors
- Linux experience
- Understanding of GPS, Lidar, Cameras, IMUs, Radars
- Knowledge of ROS