Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital radar
on chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s digitally coded modulation
technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced
driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions.
Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas,
USA with design facilities in India and China.
As an Intern, you will join a team of mixed-signal and RFIC experts to develop
the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday
lives. This is a full-time, temporary position.
- Design Validation: Performing
lab measurements and create a validation report with comparisons vs design
- Test and Measurement: Design and
implement in both hardware and software custom test benches used for product
- Product Characterization:
Measure, analyze and document data of adherence to product requirements
- Derivative Product Design:
Assist engineers with the simulation and layout of derivative product designs
- Education – Minimum BSEE(must
be completing 3+ yr) or MSEE or Ph.D. candidate.
- Hands-on use of RF measurement
equipment to validate the performance of CMOS RF ICs:
- RF measurements - NF, IP3, IP2,
matching using Smith charts, time domain measurements;
- Knowledge of analog and RF IC
- Software tools: Python, Matlab,