Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Visualization SW Engineer, you will own the development and deployment of a PC based GUI app that will enable our engineers to bring-up and characterize the Radar SOC and will extend into the control panel for the radar system itself. As the “window to the world” of Uhnder’s radar, it is a key application that will enable all engineering teams. For this pivotal role we are looking for a talented, creative and versatile engineer with lots of drive and initiative.
- Develop PC application software to control SOC for bring-up and characterization
- Develop PC GUI application to visualize Radar data generated by SoC
- Integrate database and visualization tools for characterization/test data
- Develop PC application software for system integration and optimization
Required Education and Experience:
- BSEE/CS degree with 2-6 years of relevant industry experience in software for embedded solutions
- Expert in C++ application programming, scripting and customizing drivers on Windows/Linux platforms
- Expert with extensive experience in cross-platform GUI development using PyQT
- Experience in system integration using Labview, Matlab or Visual C++ would be a plus
- Experience in Agile development and delivering results in a dynamic environment
- Experience with performance characterization/optimization of Systems preferred
- Experience in signal processing, communications, multimedia or similar performance-oriented domain a major plus
- Energetic and quick learner – no task too small or big
- Good at working in a fast-paced multi-site collaborative environment