Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a compliance Engineer, you will work closely with leaders across R&D, Process, Program Management and QA teams to develop and execute plans to achieve compliance for Uhnder products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with design, QA and operations teams to ensure compliance (esp. ASPICE) is integral part of product planning
- Manage & track compliance action items and provide execution guidance to software, systems and other functional groups
- Review work products & provide feedback to ensure they meet compliance expectations.
- Play the role of internal assessor - conduct audits and create assessment reports at specific milestones.
- Determin and identify process inefficienices an gaps vs. compliance process requirements esp. ASPICE
- Identify creative, efficient and smarter ways to drive compliance across the company as a mission
- Overall 8+ experience in SW and Systems development, validation, ASPICE process auditing & Project Management
- Good knowledge on process implementation as per ASPICE Model
- ASPICE certification for provisional assessor
- Experience in conducting ASPICE audits
- Strong knowledge on system & software engineering practices (requirement, design, coding, build, testing, change management, release management)
- SW development experience
- Project management experience