Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As Perception Software Engineering Lead, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Develop and deliver production software for perception processing, especially tracking, classification and fusion of multi-sensor data with emphasis on radar and vision
- Work closely with systems experts to develop and implement algorithms for perception processing on real world use cases
- Work with customers and field engineering teams to conduct field trials and offline data analysis
- Drive heuristic updates to algorithms and software updates based on use case results and customer feedback
- Provide technical guidance into planning and coordination of product development via agile sprints across multiple sites and teams
Required Education and Experience:
- MS in EE with 6+ years of relevant experience; PhD preferred
- Expertise in perception algorithms, including tracking, environmental modeling, and machine learning
- Experience in radar, vision, multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Evidence of delivering performance critical production software in relevant domain
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment