Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As a Module Lead Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Hire and develop a team of Test and Product Engineers to support all Sensors and modules from early design stage to RTP.
- Drive production readiness for RoC’s, modules and sensor systems.
- Follow Release to Production documentation and process to introduce new sensors in a timely manner.
- Validate new designs and fully characterize to RTP.
- Plan and execute Reliability Qualification to appropriate standards – i.e. AEC-Q104.
- Assist in Developing Test solutions for Radar on Chip mixed signal digital/analog SOC’s and modules.
- Assist in Developing Board level and system level tests for production and validation for RoC’s.
- Participate in designing test boards and drive layout.
- Participate in Design reviews and drive DFM and DFT requirements.
- Define and lead product test development and validation schedule in order to meet production and design goals.
Required Education and Experience
- BSEE Required, MSEE Preferred
- 5+ Years Semiconductor or Rf experience or similar
- Rf Test experience preferred
- MATLAB, C/C++ / Python
- Lab Equipment Experience – power supplies, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, RF, etc.
- AEC-Q104 experience