Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As PCB Designer, Develop PCB layouts, perform component placements and determine wire routings, propose process improvements to ensure PCB functionality, quality and reliability.
- High speed PCB Design using Cadence
- OrCAD capture and floor planer design
- Expertise in Double side and multilayer board’s Design.
- Expertise in using Through–Hole, Blind, Buried, Micro & Powervias in PCB.
- Expertise in EDGE and Broadside Differential pairs and Designed impedance
- Expertise in Placement, Routing – hi speed Signals, mixed Signals, Silkscreen
- Advanced knowledge of constraints and use of the constraint manager
- Expertise in Net, Pin pair and combination-net (Xnets) length matching
- Knowledge in Back drilling process for High speed signals.
- Knowledge in minimizing EMI/EMC problems
- Knowledge in DFA, DFM, DFT requirements
- Expertise in Gerber generation.
- Experience in preparation of Fabrication and Assembly Drawings
- Day–Day Interaction with the System Designer & Customer
- Knowledge in Embedded component placement
Required Education and Experience:
- BE/B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience in PCB and layout design
- Diploma in electronics and communication degree with at least 8 years of relevant industry experience in PCB and layout design
- Energetic and quick learner – no task too small or big
- Good at working in a fast-paced multi-site collaborative environment