Senior/Software Engineer– DSP
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a DSP SW Engineer, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts to design, implement and deploy the next generation of algorithms for radar signal processing.
• Implement algorithms from Matlab into C++ on embedded solutions and optimize performance on VLIW/SIMD cores for maximum throughput and lowest latency
• Work closely with systems and test engineers to create test suites and validate
implementations against synthetic test cases and real-world data sets
• Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meets ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience
• BS degree in EE/CS with 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Expert programmer in C/C++ and Matlab
• Expertise in optimization of performance on embedded VLIW/SIMD DSPs
• Experience in signal processing algorithm design and implementation
• Experience in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and
• Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative