Senior/Staff Engineer – Sensor (Radar) SW
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip
(RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology
achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM)
technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC),
Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by
changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with
the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As Sensor Software Engineer (Radar), you will join a team of software, systems and signal processing experts to develop, validate, qualify and release production
software for automotive and other vertical applications.
• Work closely with hardware, systems and software engineers to produce
software which drives different processing units of a complex sensor SoC.
• Produce Software for Pre-tape-out verification of hardware features on
simulation and emulation platforms, as well as silicon bringup.
• Design and Implement software to interact with special-purpose custom
hardware blocks and schedule the processing of multiple hardware blocks with
emphasis on performance and modularity.
• Work with device drivers and operating system of System-On-Chip to realize
full software stack for intended end-usecases.
• Work as part of agile software team to deliver production software that meets
ongoing customer needs and comply with ISO9001 and ISO26262
Required Education and Experience:
• BS/MS degree in EE/CS with ~8 years of relevant experience
• Experience in multimedia, signal processing, communication or similar high complexity and performance-critical domain
• Proven success in sensor driver design, implementation and production
• Seasoned BSP developer on embedded SoCs (ARM, DSPs) on baremetal
• Good to have exposure to RTOS driver development
• Expert in C/C++ embedded low-level hardware programming
• Strong in Python, csh/bash scripting
• Strong in Agile project execution
• Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment