Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Staff Engineer, you are responsible for platform software, from board bring-up, on-board device drivers, OS tuning, application software to customer API, visualization & tools. Would work closely with radar systems team, perception team & customer applications team to understand system software requirements, develop and deliver.
- Developed and delivered full stack production software for high-performance sensor systems
- Development experience on embedded platforms such as microcontrollers, DSP, ARM & Intel
- Development experience on various embedded operating systems
- HMI development using Qt (C++/Python)
- Experience in working
with sensors such as Radar, Lidar, Camera
- Experience with ROS
- Work with product management, business development and hardware engineering teams to define system software requirements, project execution plans and delivery schedules
- Work with hardware, systems, and product engineering teams to develop and deliver test suites for validation, quality assurance, and manufacturing of systems
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- 3D Visualization using embedded visualization stacks
- Experience with working on Navigation sensors (GPS) & orientation sensors (IMU)
- Automotive development framework