Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating Uhnder operations in India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As System QA engineer, you will join a team of radar software, systems and manufacturing team developing sensor products based on Uhnder’s ROC.
- Development of system and manufacturing tests to be used for end-of-line QC.
- Design of test plan with details of required test setups including hardware, power, cables, peripherals, test jigs & fixtures
- Provide system level use-case requirements and tests to Software QA and support inclusion into continuous integration automation
- Conducting system level QA experiments, gathering test data, managing database, analyzing and publishing reports
- System testing of several on-board components and connectivity interfaces (e.g. Flash, UART, Ethernet, CAN, I2C, SPI, MCU firmware, DDR memory etc). D
- Development of automation scripts to control radar and onboard equipment
- Interface with external contract manufacturers for training, support and debug
- Support field returns and RMA debug Required
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with 8 - 12 years of relevant experience
- Proven success in projects related to production and QC of sensor products developed based on embedded systems.
- Hands-on software development and QA experience
- Experience with C++ / Python /PyVISA and on Linux platform
- Expertise in Jira, confluence, xls tools for report generation
- Strong in Agile project execution
- Detail-oriented, methodical, and good at documentation
- Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Ability to work across multiple teams, spread geographically
Experience – Desirable:
- Automotive Radar testing covering functional, performance and end-of-line QA
- Exposure to various automotive radar test instruments & simulation (software & HIL)
- Building test setups with required local procurement / vendors