Senior/Staff Engineer - Test Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Reporting Manager: Evan Marchman
Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China. MulticoreWare is facilitating the setup of Uhnder India.
Using a combination of advanced CMOS and Digital Code Modulation (DCM) technology to deliver the industry’s first digital automotive Radar-On-Chip (ROC), Uhnder’s approach and technology is transforming the automotive industry by changing the way radars work with significant improvements in performance with the additional benefits of smaller size, lower power and cost.
As a Test Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
• Perform testing, calibration and debug of radar systems, circuit boards and other
• Produced documentation of test results
• Work with design engineering to improve test procedures
Required Education and Experience
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 yrs of relevant experience.
• Electronics testing or assembly experience required
• Experience with microwave components/assemblies and related test equipment
and techniques is preferred
• Strong knowledge of standard lab equipment (oscilloscopes, power supplies,
spectrum analyzers, etc)
• Strong attention to detail
• Good Python programming skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Self-starter and motivated, doesn’t require day-to-day tasking
• Good at working in a fast-paced, multi-site, collaborative environment