Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Design of PCBA’s inclusive of schematic capture, layout, routing
- High-speed digital design, for example, LPDD4
- Design of efficient and cost-effective power supply solutions
- Define guidelines and design rules for PCBA designs integrating Uhnder IC’s that meet automotive and industrial reliability requirements
- Material selection and resulting PCBA layer stack up
- Perform signal and power integrity analysis of designs and implement revisions as required to meet reliability and performance goals
- Perform Testability reviews and implement design revisions necessary to ensure resulting PCBA meets test coverage goals
- Work closely with mmWave Engineer to ensure all mmWave signals are properly designed to ensure minimal insertion loss
- Debugging of PCBA’s and execution of formal qualifications
- Development of DFx plans
Required Education and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience with the design and bring up of complex PCBA’s and modules
- Automotive design experience highly desired
- EMI/EMC best practices experience
- Proficiency in package and PCB drawing tools such as Cadence SIP and Allegro.
- Proficiency with tools for Signal Integrity analysis
- Proficiency using JIRA & Confluence for issue management and information exchange
- A person with the potential to grow into a Principle Engineer
- Electrical Engineer BS or MS desired
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Self-starter and motivated, doesn’t require day to day tasking