Uhnder has developed the world’s first automotive digital Radar on Chip (RoC). Sensors based on Uhnder’s Digitally Coded Modulation (DCM) technology achieve new and unprecedented levels of performance for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous driving solutions. Founded in 2015, its main engineering operations center is in Austin, Texas, USA with design facilities in India and China.
As a Platform Software Engineer, you will join a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
- Develop drivers for special-purpose custom hardware blocks as well as SOC peripherals with emphasis on performance and reusability
- Develop on-chip and host software to enable security, provisioning and life cycle management.
- Integrate drivers into frameworks and applications for evaluation and testing of SOCs and end systems
- Work closely with hardware engineers on pre-tape-out verification on simulation and emulation platforms, as well as silicon bringup, debug and optimization
- Work as part of agile software team to deliver production drivers that meet ongoing customer needs and comply with standards especially ISO 26262 and MISRA
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree in EE/CS with ~8 years of relevant experience
- Expert in C/C++ embedded low-level hardware programming, scripting and Python
- Proven success in driver design, implementation and production deployment
- Experience in host application development on Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience in multimedia, communication or similar high-complexity and performance-critical domain
- Experience in Agile development delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment