Who is SupportPay?
SupportPay is a start-up company that focuses on making the divorce process of child support easier. We are the first financial management & payment platform that enables parents to manage child support, alimony and share additional child expenses, directly with each other. We also streamline the complex, time-consuming, stressful process that impacts nearly 55 million parents in the US. With SupportPay, children get the financial support they deserve, from both their parents.
Fast-growing tech company is seeking a Remote Employee Benefits Sales Leader
Fast-growing tech company providing an opportunity to develop and implement a sales strategy to offer a unique employee benefit to employers, human resource and employee-benefit organizations, and unions/trade groups. This position will require business development and B2B strategy experience as well as a demonstrable history of successful quota achievement. At Smart Family Tech, our continued success is driven by a high-performance culture. We’re looking for people who are collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for providing win-win solutions in the employee benefits space.
Compensation: Anticipated base salary of $50,000 to $80,000 plus commission and bonus, bringing OTE to $100 - $160K first year.
Job Location: Remote Outside Sales position with no travel required at this time. In future years, minimal (5%) travel may be required nationwide.
Excellent Benefits, Including:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k, unlimited PTO policy
- Significant opportunity to advance career and become an executive leader
- Remote workplace
- Extremely flexible scheduling
Employee Benefits Sales Leader Role:
The Employee Benefits Sales Leader is responsible for designing and implementing a B2B sales strategy in an emerging market, identifying prospective SMB clients, and expanding reach into a new market.
Employee Benefits Sales Leader Requirements:
- Education & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in employee benefits or HR
- 2+ years of proven, demonstrable success in exceeding new business sales goals
- Prior experience with sales development strategy from square one, including product introduction, messaging and collateral, and opportunity management
- Experience using CRM software (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.)
- Familiar with leveraging social media for the sales outreach strategy
- Advanced knowledge of employee benefit plans, voluntary benefits, and other healthcare-associated benefits preferred
- Experiencing bringing a new product to market preferred
The right person to become our Employee Benefits Sales Leader has:
- Proven results attainment in sales: Demonstrable quota attainment, solid and aggressive prospecting skills, and excellent opportunity management abilities
- Experience explaining employee benefits and insurance
- Successfully built a client book of business from the ground up
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills and the ability to close a sale
- Ability to develop, present and execute strategic product marking plans
- Strong interpersonal, partnership, and collaboration skills to create effective partnerships with internal marketing and business development teams
- Desire to continually improve product knowledge, sales skills, and competitive intelligence knowledge to compete in your assigned market effectively
Employee Benefits Sales Executive (Regional Consultant) Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Creates and implements strategic B2B sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Follows the strategic sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Serves as the key liaison between the company and sales targets to drive sales goals and achieve quota attainment, sales targets, personal success, and customer satisfaction
- Upholds activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closes by monitoring performance on an ongoing basis
- Oversees the preparation of vendor plan proposals and RFP responses,
- Conducts sales presentations and product demonstrations as needed
- Creates and builds strategic partnerships with human resource organizations/departments, benefits carriers, brokers, and consultants through consistent contact, professional meetings with groups, responsive communication, problem resolution, and meeting customer expectations
- May represent the company at virtual trade associations, conferences, and tradeshows to network and promote products
- Follow the company policies and procedures required to comply with applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements
- Adopts and maintains intercompany relationships consistent with our company culture
SupportPay is a seed-stage legal tech company. We have identified the following critical skills as key to success in our culture:
- Solution-Oriented: Driven to understand customer problems and continuously try unique solutions
- Self-Directed: Comfortable working with parameters rather than requiring continual direction, able to push self forward to goals
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking, acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage, engaging in a “try-and-see” mentality
- Results-Focused: Comfort in the fast-paced p environment with daily accountability for progress
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or other protected status by state or local law.