Join one of the fastest-growing family law technology companies serving the family law legal industry.
SupportPay is a cloud-based software that is changing the way that the family law industry handles finances for their cases and their clients. The core platform helps parents manage child support, alimony, and shared expenses between each other. SupportPay Legal helps family law professionals manage their client data, process cases faster, and help their clients manage finances in the future.
We’re seeking a highly motivated and accomplished sales professional to join our team and help us bring this revolutionary family law technology to family law professionals around the country. We are looking for someone with a history of startup development and a proven ability to accelerate company growth by leveraging analytics, innovative strategies, and technology. The right candidate will have experience selling software to lawyers, mediators, counties and/or Judges and have a deep understanding of family law firms’ workflows and operational challenges.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability – including B2B sales, marketing and strategic partnerships
- Develop opportunities, conduct demos with strong product expertise, close deals and drive revenue in designated territories
- Leverage your legal industry experience and connections to effectively connect with prospects via cold calling, emailing and innovative connection methods
- Communicate the value of SupportPay to firms, lawyers, mediators and their clients
- Maintain detailed records in the CRM and accurately update and forecast opportunities
- Drive the success of the company's goals and objectives through achieving individual quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Travel, as required (post-COVID), to represent SupportPay at legal / family law industry trade shows and networking events (< 10%)
- · Experience and success in startup sales
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience driving growth from
$0 to exponential
· Software as a Service Sales (SAAS) experience
· Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
· Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
· Ability to develop and implement innovative sales strategies
· Highly proficient and effective communication skills
· Excel in a fast-paced environment
· Proactive and motivated with good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and closing skills
· Demonstrated success in a sales position requiring a high activity level
· Strong listening skills and ability to ask probing questions
· Proficiency with sales tools, ex. CRM systems
· High level of integrity and strong understanding of sales ethics
· Continuous learner, flexible and open-minded
Compensation package is base salary, equity and commission + benefits