We are looking for a highly qualified and experienced Digital Marketing Leader / Growth Hacker / Growth Driver to take the lead in developing and executing successful, revenue-generating marketing campaigns & strategies for our company. This person will also be responsible for direct execution in the short term, with the goal to build the marketing team as revenue increases.
As the Marketing Leader, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies - with a deep understanding of the complete marketing funnel from awareness, registration, paid user, and loyal referring customer. You will own the complete marketing strategy, with a strong focus on lead to paid user conversion optimization and generating revenue quickly.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive marketing efforts to achieve our revenue objectives.
- Build and execute campaign & digital marketing roadmap - from awareness to a registered user, converting free users to paid, and converting customers to loyal advocates
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Drive leads through the funnel and move them to paying & loyal customers as efficiently as possible
- Understand and optimize the conversion rates, identify leaks and execute strategies to improve conversion rates from visitor to paid user
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget - focusing on optimizing each channel, while measuring CAC and optimizing conversions
- Develop specific campaigns to drive adoption of features and convert free users to paid users - being able to construct A/B testing, message variation, and/or other strategies to drive immediate revenue growth
- Manage and improve online presence including website, content & SEO
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our revenue
- Develop & manage referral and affiliate marketing programs
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Leader and expert in growth marketing
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns through the entire funnel
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Expert in conversion optimization
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills