Role and Responsibilities
The Commercial Strategy Intern will support Primergy’s significant growth by supporting the Development team’s strategic decision making. The successful candidate will have interest in the energy industry, specifically in North America energy infrastructure development. Previous GIS, modeling experience and/ or previous database structuring and automation experience are a plus. The ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, and t enthusiasm to drive projects forward are integral attributes to this role.
Responsibilities may include:
· Customer research – including quantifying renewable procurement goals, timing of procurement and highlighting geographic sourcing preferences.
· Building relational databases, data cleansing, and automation of data collection.
· Gathering and preparing project model inputs by coordinating closely with the renewable development teams or third-party developers.
· Other projects and tasks as may come up, as is often the case in the renewable development world.
Education and Experience requirements
· Pursuing either an undergraduate or master’s degree or has completed an undergraduate program.
· Excel experience required; experience with SQL, Python, Database creation & maintenance is strongly preferred.
Renewable energy experience is a plus but expect significant on the job training.Skillset
· Highly energetic and results-driven with a teamwork attitude
· Unparalleled honesty and integrity.