General Purpose: This field-based position requires an experienced hunter sales representative to exclusively focus on growing new business opportunities. This representative will leverage existing relationships and market knowledge to rapidly prospect, close and support new business growth within high potential geographies - Western US territory.
Prefer candidate located in Arizona.
Entrepreneurial/Ownership Mentality - Tolerance for lack of structure, established runways, ownership
Critical Thinking - Identify obstacles and develop simple solutions to overcome
Team Player - Share ideas and best practices for the benefit of the company
Tenacity/Perseverance - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepare territory action plans and routing schedules to identify specific targets.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, trade shows and website.
· Attain territory revenue objectives by acquiring new business and driving utilization.
· Support the customer in post-sales activities including in-service of the device and integration into the practice.
· Ensure through total office interaction that the customer is educated about Trukera Medical’s support activities including Customer Care, Technical Support, and Reimbursement Support.
· Utilize Salesforce and HubSpot reports to prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Maintain, understand and verbalize current clinical product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contracted sales activities.
· Identify and resolve customer concerns during scheduled follow-ups.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Timely data completion (detailed call log, lead forecasting, etc.) and maintaining of customer information in SalesForce/HubSpot.
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
· Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Ability to deliver presentations.
· Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
· Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and overnight travel.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
· High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (MS Outlook, MS Team, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint), Salesforce, HubSpot, as well as other web tools utilized in communicating with customers.
Education/Experience and/or Training:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience