Triumvira is a multi-national, clinical stage biotechnology company with headquarters in Austin, TX and laboratory facility in Hamilton, Ontario. We are a fast-paced, innovative, forward-thinking, and highly collaborative culture of scientists, technologists, R&D and other professionals that focus on therapies for small tumors including breast, gastric, ovarian, pancreatic, gall bladder and lung cancer. Triumvira has developed a proprietary T-cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) therapies that uniquely help T-cells recognize and eliminate tumor cells. We are currently in Phase I/II clinical trials and are excited to advance our pipeline so that we can improve patient lives.
Triumvira Immunologics is seeking an energetic research assistant or associate with strong background in life sciences. The candidate will be part of the R&D Cell Biology team focused on the development of novel, genetically engineered T cell therapeutics to combat cancer and other indications. The successful candidate will support the entire R&D team by providing logistic, administrative and operation support. This includes handling all ordering related tasks, all shipping requirements, inventory management of biological and reagent supplies. Responsibilities further include equipment management, maintenance and operational qualification as required.
• Place orders, follow up on placed orders to ensure they arrive as expected
• Support R&D with all IT related tasks
• Receive all orders, manage inventory management system
• Shipping and prepare associated documentation
• Ensure good record keeping of all shipping associated documentation
• Maintain equipment, equipment service contracts and process qualification as required
• Review and organize the biological inventory
• Be the primary administrative interface between various functional groups and stakeholders
• Support the JHSC in all safety related matters
• This position has hybrid-work opportunities
• Basic experience with handling shipping and receiving
• Basic IT experience
• Self-motivated, task oriented organizational skills
• Proven track record of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proven track record of performing task with a high degree of independence
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Effective communications skills (oral and written)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
BSc in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry or related field are preferred not required.
WORK-RELATED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in industry or academia
• Knowledge of handling biological material
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project), and Graphpad/Prism or similar software
Candidates must be authorized to work in the Canada without sponsorship, as Triumvira does not provide support.
NOTICE TO AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited resumes or biographies from agencies. Triumvira is not open to Recruiting/Staffing agency support at this time. Our in-house recruiting team manages all employment opportunities. Please do not contact Triumvira employees directly. If you would like to be considered in future years as a vendor partner, submit your company overview to Human Resources.