We are a fast-paced, innovative, forward-thinking, and highly collaborative culture of scientists, technologists, R&D and other professionals that focus on therapies for small tumors including breast, gastric, ovarian, pancreatic, gall bladder and lung cancer. Triumvira has developed a proprietary T-cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) therapies that uniquely help T-cells recognize and eliminate tumor cells.
We are currently in Phase I/II clinical trials and are excited to advance our pipeline so that we can improve patient lives.
Triumvira is seeking a motivated, conscientious scientist (non-PhD) with a strong interest in immunology/immunotherapy to join our research team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Performing advanced experiments following established methods
· Planning, and executing experiments in collaboration with other team members
· Thorough organization and documentation of results
· Analyzing and interpreting results
· Presenting results to the team and participating in scientific discussions
· Willing to pitch in to maintain a clean, organized, and operational lab
· Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to foster a collaborative team environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Advanced knowledge of lab techniques including:
o Sterile technique
o Cell culture including the thawing, monitoring, passaging, and freezing of primary and human and murine cell lines
o Expertise in isolation of PBMCs from blood products is desirable
o T cell culture
o Experience in co-culture and other cellular immunology assays.
o Flow cytometric staining
o Analysis of flow data
Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree