The Logistics Lead will be responsible for supporting Operations in all Logistics needs with primary focus on Clinical Logistics needs. Manages all activities related to scheduling, shipment and tracking of clinical trial shipments per Triumvira internal procedures. This role will work with cross functional internal and external team members to develop and implement logistics protocols, tracking systems and processes in support of ongoing Triumvira logistics needs.
· Primary point of contact for Triumvira’s clinical program needs, responding to day-to-day operational activities
· Responsible for coordination, scheduling, planning, and tracking of company shipments with a focus on clinical trial shipments as identified.
o Work effectively with all involved parties to proactively monitor status of shipments, identify and take action to deal with issues as they arise, implementing planned corrective measures and escalating appropriately to maintain product viability
o Ensure that Chain of Custody and Identity is maintained through preparation and coordination of associated documentation or systems
· Prepares all shipping documents as required for domestic and international shipments.
· Communicates with logistics partners as needed, including vendors and customs brokers
· Develops processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized
· Works independently as well as collaborates with cross-functional teams
· Effective communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment while staying focused and managing multiple, competing priorities.
Completes other duties as assigned
· Strong knowledge base in Logistics/Import/Export with focus on transit of biologics ISO/FDA/DOT/IATA Compliance focused on biologics
· Workflow Prioritization
· Verbal/Written Communication Skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Relationship Management
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Minimum 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
WORK-RELATED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
· Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and web-based applications
· Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of biologics logistics and distribution
· Excellent problem-solving skills, making effective decisions under pressure and time constraints