As part of our manufacturing process development team, we are seeking a highly capable and enthusiastic Product & Process Analytics Technologist. This position will report to a Sr. Scientist and will work with a multidisciplinary group of technologist and scientists to provide bioanalytical support for the development of novel immunotherapies for the treatment of cancers. The scope of the work will encompass executing basic and complex analytical assays and bioassays, maintenance of analytical instrumentation and in-depth method and instrument troubleshooting skills. The successful candidate will perform experimental execution, data analysis, drafting of technical reports, and presentation of results.
IMPORTANT: This job requires a degree of scheduling flexibility to work before/after hours and on weekends, sometimes with limited notice. Position is salaried, but overtime eligible.
• Execute established molecular and analytical assays, analyze generated data according to established SOPs and report results of analysis timely manner.
• Cell-based assay execution and analysis
• Multiplex-based cytokine analysis of human plasma samples and cell culture supernatants
• qPCR set up and execution, with a focus on contamination prevention and reproducible results
• Routine laboratory operations such as quality control testing and recording, sampling for cell counts, preparing reagents media and isolation of PBMCs
• Evaluate novel reagents and technologies/instrumentation
• Assist and train users within the department on method execution, data analyses and proper use of instrumentation
• Follow protocols to execute both small-scale and at-scale experiments
• Assist other staff to complete all laboratory tasks as necessary
• Timely and thorough documentation and completion of electronic laboratory notebooks
• Routine testing, tracking and analysis of quality control samples using lab equipment
• Experience with blood receipt and processing, occasionally required outside of normal business hours
• Other duties and responsibilities as require
Bachelor of Science in a biological science or related field;
Associate Degree and commensurate experience; or
Technologist Degree and commensurate experience
WORK RELATED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2 years +prior laboratory experience with relevant analytical assays and bioassays
• Experience in experimental execution, data analysis and troubleshooting
• Experience with aseptic technique, tissue culture, instrument maintenance required
• Experience with multiplex and qPCR a plus