Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:
The Part-Time Telehealth Physical Therapist will spend 20-hours a week, working alongside one of PT Genie's clients in Colorado to evaluate, plan, and implement a treatment plan for patients using PT Genie’s patented technology. Responsibilities include:
- Utilizing PT Genie’s Teleport platform to provide physical therapy services to patients.
- Provide assessment, treatment and rehab services to patients to improve mobility and relieve pain
- Set measurable goals and documents patient progress in PT Genie platform
- Perform evaluations and re-evaluations; alter plan of care as needed
- Works with Care Satisfaction Specialist to monitor patient compliance
- Provide quality care to patients
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations
- Maintain patient confidentiality
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist who is willing to work part-time, 20 hours per week, and is familiar and comfortable with treating patients virtually. In addition, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Colorado licensed Physical Therapist
- Minimum of 3 years of experience treating patients; Experience treating the shoulder, wrist, elbow, and hand highly preferred.
- Skilled in providing treatment plans to patients with physician guidance
- Telehealth experience/technically savvy.
- Strong communication skills, both in person and virtually
- Ability to work independently and with little direction
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. This role will allow you to work around your own schedule and could grow to full-time if preferred.