Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. An application that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for working alongside our technology team to plan, create, document, and execute manual test cases before our software is released into production. Your job is to ensure that the PT Genie software is working as it should before we get it into our clients’ hands. Responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains manual test plans
- Performs load, functional, regression, unit, negative, usability, API, and integration testing
- Develops test rails and protocols for repeated testing of new software features and or bug fixes
- Participate in all agile scrum meetings including daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and more
- Create effective and repeatable documentation
- Perform root cause analysis on product defects, retest when fixed
- Testing for regression incorporating older models and prior versions of software
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced software tester who has strong attention to detail, is ambitious, organized, and has experience in a manual testing environment, specifically in the healthcare space. In addition, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a software testing role
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman and Soap UI
- Experience testing applications for healthcare personnel
- Experience with Functional/Regression, Smoke Testing, Performance Testing, and UAT is required.
- Experience with Jira or similar; version control systems; test management is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of the SDLC as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Proven self-starter, good interpersonal and time management skills, including mentoring, coaching, and team building
- Experience working on automated testing in Selenium, Cucumber, or similar framework.
- Experience with SQL database language
- Development background is desired
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. In addition to our competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits to you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA Accounts
- Generous PTO
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Professional Development