Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:
As the Marketing Intern, you will be looked to as core support for curating high-value marketing materials of all types. From print ads to landing pages, this is a chance for you to build a strong foundation to understand Marketing.
Marketing tasks you’ll engage with during an average week include:
· Content Creation and Optimization
o Copywriting, website content, blogs, articles, presentation decks, email sequences
o Use analytics and other data sets to guide messaging and SEO keyword strategy with regular updates to content and imagery online
o Create and/or find imagery for specific social media posts, email campaigns, blogs, and more
· Social Media Management
o Social listening, engagement, content creation and distribution
· Maintain PT Genie Asset Library
o Organize and update files, folders, and groups within Microsoft SharePoint
o Review emerging products, services, related publications, and associations; share useful or interesting information
· Additional tasks and projects in line with the PT Genie overarching strategy may be assigned by the Marketing Manager
Who We’re Looking For:
part-time marketing internship role is ideal for a student looking to gain
valuable marketing experience in a professional environment. We are looking for
a driven, initiative taking student who is looking to bring their educational
experiences into real life experience. Additional qualifications are:
· Actively enrolled in and pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
· Someone who can follow along a fluid, ever developing content, social media, and inbound marketing strategy.
· A creative individual who is independent and thirsty for knowledge
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· A proactive, adaptable content curator with an eye for design.
Additional Qualifications That Will Stand Out:
· Experience using WordPress
· Creating automations, email campaigns, and segmented lists using HubSpot or other CRM system
· Previous management of social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
· Knowledge of paid media and analytics
· Experience with MS Office products
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. This position will allow for a flexible work schedule around the student’s school schedule. This is an in-office position, located in Lake Nona/Orlando, FL.