Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:
The Marketing Assistant will spend 10-15 hours a week working with PT Genie to participate in creative and social marketing. You will be responsible for developing and executing email marketing campaigns alongside our VP of Sales, building brand awareness, increasing our social media presence, and assisting with blog and content creation. Additional responsible may include:
- Analyzing target market information to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
- Creating and purchasing creative marketing collateral
- Creating and deploying a social media strategy
- Sending and monitoring daily email campaigns through HubSpot
- Assisting with company conferences, trade shows, and major events
- Optimizing imaging and content copy
- Assisting with sales and marketing travel as needed
- Aiding the VP of Sales as needed
- Maintaining knowledge on emerging products and services
Who We’re Looking For:
This part-time marketing role is ideal for a student looking to do gain valuable marketing experience in a professional environment. We are looking for a driven, passionate, degree seeking student who is looking to bring their educational experiences into real life experience with PT Genie. Additional qualifications are:
- Actively enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong writing skills required
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with WordPress
- Previous internship experience preferred, not required
- Google Ads or Analytics certified
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we thrive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. This position will allow for a flexible work schedule around the student’s school schedule. This is an in-office position, located in Lake Nona/Orlando, FL.