Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
PT Genie seeks a strong Vice President of Sales to bring its innovative solution for remote physical therapy monitoring to market in the US and abroad. This individual will provide leadership, resource stewardship, and oversee all sales performance and business strategy. Responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement annual sales plans to achieve business goals.
· Provide leadership, vision, and tools necessary to maximize market launch, account penetration and sustained growth.
· Secure relationships and operating mechanisms internally and externally to ensure coordinated sales and execution.
· Oversee the sales process: manage sales, pipelines, territory engagement, and expense management.
· Partner with executive team to define and execute a high performing go-to-market strategy.
· Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and remain current with market trends and competitors.
· Create, own, and develop effective relationships with key targeted customers.
· Meet with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
· Effectively deploy and communicate appropriate clinical and technical product information to customers, and successfully promote the appropriate use of products within the territory.
· Utilize effective selling techniques and marketing strategies to create a sense of urgency and expand demand/adoption for PT Genie.
· Demonstrate and leverage a deep understanding of the physical therapy market and competitive landscape.
We are looking for sales leaders with proven success in the medical device and/or physical therapy disciplines. In addition, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
· 10-15 years of experience in the medical device environment with 5+ years in sales management. Experience in the physical therapy market preferred.
· An accomplished track record of growing complex organizations and a history of success maintaining key relationships, demonstrated ability to drive strategic sales/marketing solutions, execute sales strategy focusing on net sales growth while leveraging existing customer relationships into increasing market share.
· Product launch experience strongly preferred.
· Advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills.
· Successful experience covering large geographical territories.
· Proven track record of results (i.e. sales growth, market share, etc.).
· Ability to travel to meet the expectations of the position.
· Strategic problem-solving skills.
· Experience working in a start-up environment preferred.
· Knowledge of physical therapy customer base preferred.
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. In addition to our competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits to you
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· HSA and FSA Accounts
· Generous PTO
· 8 Company Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Professional Development
· Profit Sharing