Who is PT Genie?
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:.
The Technical Support Technician is an integral part of the Technology department and will help in both failure analysis of returned hardware as well as software QA testing for existing and newly developed software. The TST is responsible for disposition of returned hardware from the field including scrap, vendor returns and rework directions to manufacturing partners. You will work effectively with the software developers to ensure software quality through testing best practices. In addition you are expected to collaborate with technical and business operations staff throughout all phases of the software development life cycle in order to deliver working solutions to complex business problems according to established timelines and budgets to support the mission, vision, and values of PT Genie. Responsibilities include:
· Assisting with Zendesk tickets via chat/phone/email to understand patient and provider concerns with software applications and hardware troubleshooting
· Working with Manufacturing partner who inspects all incoming hardware returns; Validating support tickets match symptoms, documenting results, categorizing inventory, understanding returns, and communicating to R&D about reliability and robustness
· Developing test rails and protocols for repeated testing of new software features and or bug fixes
· Testing for regression incorporating older models and prior versions of software.
· Helping to determine conversion and/or upgrade tactics for software implementation in the field
· Assisting in new hardware development testing including software interfaces
· Assisting Technical Support Associates with troubleshooting trees
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced technical support professional who is
ambitious, organized, and has experience in technical support. In addition, you
will have the following skills and qualifications:
· High school diploma or GED, required. Associate’s preferred
· Knowledge of Windows, Office 365, AWS Cloud Services and Zendesk
· Basic knowledge of electronics and electronic assembly
· Aptitude for working with data
· Ability to learn and retain new information
· Established organizational skills
· Visual accuracy
· Ability to troubleshoot minor machinery and software malfunctions
· Attention to detail
· History of Repair or troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment
· Proven self-starter, good interpersonal and time management skills, and ability to work in a team environment with minimal direction.
· College level courses in Software development or computer science
· One to three years previous experience in a similar position
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. In addition to our competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits to you:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· HSA and FSA Accounts
· Generous PTO
· 8 Company Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Professional Development
· Profit Sharing