Who is PT Genie:
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success
The Part-Time Chief Financial Officer will work alongside our team to direct and oversee the financial activities of the organization, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. Additional responsibilities include:
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets
- Performs impact analysis and scenario modeling
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods
- Drive core financial processes and reporting requirements
- Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
We are looking for an experienced CFO to join our team part-time. This individual Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment and understands the associated challenges. You will work with the organization to assist with our capital raise. In addition to this, the CFO should possess the following skills:
- 15 years of finance experience, preferably in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in a startup environment strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of cash flow analysis, forecasting, financial modeling, and EBITDA
- Prior experience in pre-IPO/fund raising activities, and corporate strategy; M&A experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required
What We Offer:
- Employer contribution health insurance options
- Paid sick/vacation time
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance