A Campaign Associate is a temporary full-time paid position working with United Way of Forsyth County Resource Development team during peak campaign season. Associates will provide support to Director of Donor Relations and Resource Development team by managing, organizing, implementing, and completing assigned workplace campaigns across Forsyth County. This includes but is not limited to data entry, public speaking, soliciting employee and corporate donations, delivering materials, working with partner agencies, and other duties as assigned.
Temporary full-time; tentative dates are from Aug 26 to Nov 27.
REPORTS TO: Resource Development: Campaign Operations Coordinator
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to work with a diverse population.
•Attention to detail/data entry
• Ethical, honest and trustworthy
• Effective oral & written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Organizational and planning skills. Effective time management skills to handle multiple accounts at the same time.
• Team player who is flexible with schedule and assignments
• High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
• Previous public speaking and fundraising experience a plus.
• Flexibility (as required) to work outside normal business hours.
• Valid driver’s license, vehicle and auto insurance.
• Ability to move up to 25 lbs. of campaign materials.
- Use United Way processes and templates to prepare account plans and action lists for assigned companies, including effective strategies and activities to meet United Way goals.
- Build relationships with Employee Campaign Champions and other company leaders.
- Guide and support Champions as needed to plan, organize, and schedule their employee campaign activities.
- Deliver campaign materials. Arranges for speakers, tours, etc.
- Make United Way presentations at employee meetings, campaign rallies, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate account information and reports.
- Collect cash contributions and pledge forms. Submit accurate and timely reports according to the established financial recording processes.
- Update Director of Donor Relations on assigned accounts and team regarding campaign progress.
- Support team members by sharing responsibilities.
- Attend team and staff meetings.
- Prospect for new companies to support United Way of Forsyth County.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS OF POSITION:
- Network with area executives and employees in a variety of business environments
- Increase awareness of health and human service needs in our community.
- Work independently and as part of a team to obtain a common objective.
- Improve communication and project management skills.
HOW TO APPLY If you wish to apply for this position, Please apply at: www.forsythunitedway.org/careers by July 28, 2021. or forward your resume, United Way of Forsyth County
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER