Full Stack Software Engineer
Datica provides the easiest way to deploy, manage, and scale compliant solutions in the cloud. We Automate compliance for HIPAA, HITRUST, SOC 2, PCI, and NIST so our customers can innovate quickly without headaches. Compliance and security certainty with cloud flexibility. We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our Team.
We believe that each member of our team drives focus and that everyone is accountable. We appreciate having the ability to collaborate with highly motivated, smart and talented people on challenging problems as we work to simplify cloud compliance.
What you do at Datica:
- You will work with AWS technologies like ECS, Lambda, EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFront, RDS.
- You will automate repetitive tasks using tools like SaltStack, Python, Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins or whatever the right tool for the job may be!
- You will implement and optimize the CI/CD pipelines while accounting for re-usability, performance, and security.
- You will build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- You will have a voice in the future engineering effort of Datica. All Team members are a part of the process to invent and bring our new product to market.
Why you are a fit for Datica:
- You have experience working in an Agile environment.
- You enjoy challenges and feel that a part of your value is the ability to solve complex problems.
- You are comfortable working in fast paced environments, can multi-task, and prefer not to be bored.
Your skillset includes:
- Infrastructure as a Code: Terraform, Cloudformation, Pulumi
- Configuration Management: SaltStack, custom, whatever YOU feel is the right path!
- Containerization: Docker, ECS Fargate, ECR
- Container Orchestration: DCC <- Ask Us about it!
- Cloud compliance, information assurance, information security - Delivering software within a regulated industry (healthcare, finance, etc.) a huge plus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Five years software engineering experience.
At Datica, our culture makes a difference.
- We value each other.
- We are honest.
- We succeed when our customers succeed.
- We keep it fun!
EEOC: Datica is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.