The Integration Team at Datica is responsible for building creative solutions that enable our customers to exchange healthcare information with various systems and allow their products to function securely and efficiently. Engineers are assigned to customer integration projects where they are the technical point person on the Datica side, leading to a close working relationship with each customer’s management and technical staff. Their knowledge of industry standards like HL7, FHIR, and CDA, as well as clinical workflows (at a high level), allow them to contribute to scoping discussions that determine how Datica will best serve each customer.
- Build, maintain & monitor interfaces for various integrations and infrastructure
- Provision Mirth Servers & VPN appliances
- Understand & interpret technical and business requirements to apply technical solutions
- Support all areas, as needed, to achieve customer success
- 7 - 10 years of software engineer experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a technical and healthcare-oriented role is preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience working in software development, application management, or server administration is preferred.
- Mirth Connect, Clinical workflows, Server administration, XML, Electronic Data Interchange, FHIR
- Networking/VPN Experience
- Strong customer, quality & results orientation
- Excellent planning, organization & project management skills
- Ability to take ownership of and focus on critical technical initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Ability to recognize & embrace change as the external environment & organization evolves
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience