The person is responsible to work with business stakeholders for gathering requirements, manage workplan and deliver the projects/project tasks and enhancements. The incumbent regularly engages the key business stakeholders to understand business objectives and ensure key IT projects and systems align with corporate strategic goals.
This position is responsible for development and support the application functionalities to support business functions at Flexi-Van. The job holder is responsible for:
· Develop & align IT plan that meet the business objectives and challenges
· Discuss with solution leads in weekly/ad-hoc meetings and manage the work plan
· Need to understand how these systems interface with other systems and look at holistic point of view, provide the best solutions
· Oversee in software analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration for enhancement requests.
· Review with project/solution leads and get the feedback about the quality and the accuracy of the deliverables
· Review offshore team progress for Projects/Enhancement requests and come up with process/system improvement suggestions and implement them.
· Performs review to make sure the team is following the coding standards, Portfolio Life Cycle management process.
· Optimize system resources and applications, and evaluate alternative solutions when required
· Review the production incidents periodically and suggest the changes to avoid recurrence of the incidents
· Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering / similar technical discipline
· 7+ years of software development experience
· Expertise working in Java / Python development.
· 3+ years of experience in PostgreSQL / Oracle, and or similar relations database
· Hands on experience on API Integration with building applications in multi-user and multi-tenant environments
· Hands-on experience on Shell script.
· Good handle on Service oriented architecture concepts.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proven ability to learn new technologies and creativity in applying them to business problems.
· Sales Force Integration tool – APEX
· Experience in managing projects in collaboration with external partners
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· People, result, and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.